Okay, so I've never held a contest before so I thought I'd try it out!!
Contest: Who's your favorite Pokemon duo!? It can be any two Pokemon, just draw them together.
- You must be watching me and favorite and make a journal with a link to this contest!
- Include the link to your journal in the comments below if you're entering
-You CAN submit more than one entry if you so choose
- If you want to use artwork that you've previously drawn then it must not be more that ONE YEAR old
- Artwork must be YOURS. That means no copying or tracing someone's idea or trying to pass off someone's artwork as your own
- Judging will NOT be on skill alone, but the amount of creativity and effort you put in
- When you submit your entry provide a link to your artwork here and mention me in the description
Personal artwork (traditional AND digital copy)drawn by me of any character of your choice (it does NOT have to be pokemon, this includes OCs) MAX of 3 characters, this will then be mailed to you! I will also watch you (if Im not already), comment on 10 of your pieces and favorite them, Your artwork that won and three other pieces will be featured by me
Personal artwork (Both traditional and digital) drawn by me (any character) MAX of 2 characters, mailed to you. Plus a watch 10 of your pieces will be favorited and commented on, Your winning artwork featured plus two other pieces of your choice featured
Personal artwork (Both traditional and digital drawn by me (any character) MAX 1 character, mailed to you. Plus a watch, 5 pieces commented on and favorited on, your winning piece featured, plus one other piece of your choice featured
Personal artwork by me (Traditional OR Digital, you choose) (any character) MAX 1 character, mailed to you. A watch, 5 pieces commented on and favorited, your winning piece featured and 1 other piece of your choice featured
CONTEST ENDS MARCH 10th, ( I will extent the date if needed) judging will take place the following day!
If anyone else wants to donate prizes towards this contest it would be greatly appreciated!
If there's any questions, note me! C: C: C: